A candidate may apply for a Major under NEP curriculum if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary examination (10+2) conducted by the WBCHSE after a period of 12 years of study or any other equivalent (10+2) pattern of examination conducted by the ICSE or CBSE or any other Board recognized by the Coochbehar Panchanan Barma University, provided the student has passed in at least four subjects with English as compulsory subject.
- For all laboratory based subjects the student must have passed in that subject at 10+2 level, if that subject exists in the HS subject lists, or equivalent subject if it does not exists in the HS list of subjects, as per existing admission guidelines.
- A candidate will be allowed to pursue a maximum of Three year under a major course if he/she or transgender have passed the qualifying examination in the vocational stream.
- Admission will be on merit and availability of seats, provided that for SC/ST candidates , the minimum marks for eligibility will be as per rule of the State Government.
- Vocational Board candidates are eligible for 3 YEAR UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMME only.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Passport size colour photo
- Signature of the candidate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet
- Class 10 Admit Card
- Category / Caste Certificate in case of Reserved category or EWS candidate
- Medical Certificate of Differently Abled candidates
IMPORTANT NOTE –
A set of self attested testimonials with duly filled application form is needed to submit during verification at college :
- Printed copy of duly filled application form
- Both side Xerox copy of H.S mark sheet
- Xerox copy of age proof
- Xerox copy of caste / category /PH certificate (If applicable)
- One colored passport size photograph.
- Cancellation certificate at the time of physical verification, if he/she was already admitted in another college.
Admission of a candidate will be CANCELED if any of statement is found INCORRECT or INCOMPLETE.
COLLEGE HELPLINE [10:00 AM TO 5:00 PM]
- Prof. Dipankar Karmakar: +91-8637508315
- Dr. Sanjit Kr. Shil Sharma: +91-9434482781
- Prof. Sanjit Barman: +91-7551031255
- Sri. Gouranga Barman: +91-790883374
- Dr. Santanu Chakravorty: +91-8250342108
All notice regarding admissions will be displayed in the College Notice Board and also will be available in the College website (www.mtbcollege.ac.in)