As per Govt. Notification (MEMO NO. 43-SS(CS/A)/2020, dt. 13.08.2020) the online application fees for our college has been waived from 14 August 2020 onwards
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 50% in aggregate.
- For SC/ST 50% in the aggregate or 60% in related subject with 45% in aggregate.
A set of self attested testimonials with duly filled application form is needed to submit during verification at college :
- Printed copy of duly filled application form
- Both side Xerox copy of H.S mark sheet
- Xerox copy of age proof
- Xerox copy of caste /PH certificate (If applicable)
- One colored passport size photograph.
- Cancellation certificate at the time of physical verification, if he/she was already admitted in another college.
Admission of a candidate will be canceled if any of statement is found incorrect or incomplete.
All notice regarding admissions will be displayed in the College Notice Board and also will be available in the College website (www.mtbcollege.ac.in)